A Natural Order
|Related Mission:||Fire with Fire|
A Natural Order is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
A mysterious druid asked for an audience, and the cause of my headache is Sir Ector once again. His ill-fated ritual brought back some dead from beyond and one of them was a powerful sage and wizard in life. This restless soul roams the forests around the Bridge of Sorrows and may become a vessel for dark powers - at least this annoying fool thinks so. He may have a point, though.
How to Discover the A Natural Order Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Sir Ector must be recruited and alive.
- Complete the Side Mission: Fire with Fire.
- Complete the Main Mission: Heart of Midnight.
A Natural Order Event Location
- This event takes place in: Bridge of Sorrow
A Natural Order Event Choices
This is a Chained Event. Deploying Sir Ector or a chosen hero will become unavailable for 1 Mission(s).
- (+1 Rightful): Sir Ector should clean up the mess he caused.
- Choose another knight to solve the problem.
- (+1 Tyrant): Dismiss the druid.
After completing 1 Mission(s), Sir Ector or the deployed hero will return. The outcome of this chained event are as follows:
Choosing Sir Ector:
- Praise Sir Ector for the task well done: Sir Ector yields XP and Loyalty points.
A Natural Order Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.