Song of Damnation
|Related Mission:||The Return of the White Knight|
Song of Damnation is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
The Abbot of the Golant Monastery is asking for Sir Mordred's help. Local men keep disappearing, presumably falling for a beautiful, singing witch who consumes blood to stay young forever. At first, the voice of the siren could only be heard at night, but now twilight looms over the land even in daytime, and the singing is luring more and more men into perdition. The villages are getting deserted and the abbot is worried that the witch has risen in power immensely.
How to Discover the Song of Damnation Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: The Return of the White Knight.
Song of Damnation Event Location
- This event takes place in: Valley of Dusk
Song of Damnation Event Choices
This event will expire after completing 3 missions regardless if it's a main or side mission after it's been available.
- Send a knight to deal with the witch. Your chosen Hero will be unavailable for 1 Mission(s).
- There are more important matters at hand than a witch.
After completing 1 Mission(s), the deployed hero will return. The outcome of this chained event are as follows:
Choosing Lady Guinevere:
- Accept the trophy and compliment the knight.
- Adds +40% XP for Lady Guinevere.
- Increases Lady Guinevere's loyalty by 2.
- Adds +200 Building Resources.
Song of Damnation Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.
Looks to be any female character
Dindraine: +40% Exp; +2 Loyalty; +200 Building Resources
Yvain: +20% Exp; Injury
Pelleas: +20% Exp; Injury
Ector: +20% Exp; Injury
Kay: +20% Exp; Injury
Tristan: +20% Exp; Injury
Balan: +20% Exp; Injury