Shadows from the Past
|Related Mission:||The Wild Hunt|
Shadows from the Past is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
Travelers and commoners are demanding audience at the court, babbling excitedly about Lost soldiers wearing strange plumed helmets, wandering aimlessly around Camelot. They emerged from an ancient, underground burial site, dating back to the early ages of Avalon - a cave rumored to be a gateway to the otherworld. No one knows why these Roman looking, lond dead soldiers appeared. Maybe they wanted to wage war on Britannia again, but ended up here.
How to Discover the Shadows from the Past Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: The Wild Hunt.
Shadows from the Past Event Location
- This event takes place in: Bone Crags
Shadows from the Past Event Choices
This event will expire after completing 2 missions regardless if it's a main or side mission after it's been available.
- (+1 Christian) Consecrate the burial ground and erect a chapel at the caves' entrance. This will increase all of your Christian Heroes' loyalty by 1. (Requires 300 Gold)
- (+1 Old Faith) Send a knight to seal the otherworldly gate with a ritual. Your chosen hero will be unavailable for 1 Mission(s).
Shadows from the Past Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.