|Related Mission(s):||Fire with Fire
Heart of Midnight
The Atonement of Sir Lucan
The Wild Hunt Returns
Retiring Vassals is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
A few vassals and servants in the court - usually too young or too old to hold a sword - asked me to relieve them of service. Usually, I'm not too fond of such pleas in wartime, but their grey-haired emissary has chosen his words carefully and offered a decent compensation in gold and jewellery. All they are asking is freedom and some weed-ridden turf around Camelot, and neither of these holds great value for me.
How to Discover the Retiring Vassals Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- (Act 1) Complete the Side Mission: Fire with Fire.
- (Act 1) Complete the Main Mission: Heart of Midnight.
- (Recruitable Hero Side Mission) Complete the Side Mission: The Atonement of Sir Lucan.
- (Act 4) Complete the Side Mission: The Wild Hunt Returns.
Retiring Vassals Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
Retiring Vassals Event Choices
- Absolve them of their vow. (Adds +300 Gold and will require 100 Building Resources)
- Reject the plea.
Retiring Vassals Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.
For me this quest triggered after Cursed Ship main quest, i did not recruit sir lucan and so i did not do his atonement sq, i did all other sidequests available as soon as they appeared