A Flood of Rotten Flesh
|Related Mission:||Into the Deepwood|
A Flood of Rotten Flesh is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
The Bridge of Sorrow is the main line of defense for Camelot - and even this seemingly impassable barrier fails from time to time. A horde of Lost Ones appeared in the forests around Camelot, terrorizing the small villages in the countryside. My knights are always eager to hunt down these shambling monstrosities, but in the meantime, a growing number of old men, women, and children are gathering at Camelot, seeking refuge.
How to Discover the A Flood of Rotten Flesh Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Main Mission: Into the Deepwood.
A Flood of Rotten Flesh Event Location
- This event takes place in: Kelliwick Hall
A Flood of Rotten Flesh Event Choices
This event will expire after completing 2 missions regardless if it's a main or side mission after it's been available.
- (+1 Rightful) Open the gates and offer them shelter. (Requires 300 Gold and 100 Building Resources)
- (+1 Tyrant) Decline the people seeking refuge. This will decrease all of your Rightful Heroes' loyalty by 1.
A Flood of Rotten Flesh Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.