Tourney in Camelot
|Related Mission:||Forbidden Keep|
Tourney in Camelot is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
I frequently participated in tourneys in my younger years, but now I'm starting to see other values in such festivities than simply being the best among others. My knights organized this tournament as a surprise - and probably a clumsy display of their loyalty. Whatever was their reasoning, I should make the best out of it, either honoring one of them as my champion or breaking a few lances on my own.
How to Discover the Tourney in Camelot Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: Forbidden Keep.
Tourney in Camelot Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
Tourney in Camelot Event Choices
- Choose a champion for yourself. This will increase your chosen Hero's loyalty by 2.
- Participate in the tourney. (Adds +20% XP for Sir Mordred)
Tourney in Camelot Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.