A Rowdy Feast
A Rowdy Feast is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
Life in Camelot is getting louder and more hectic and the reason for the disorder is, not surprisingly, the tavern. Last night my vassals finally went too far. During a drunken revelry a section of Camelot almost burned down. The flames were put out in the last minute by the drunken knights. Something needs to be done, even if my men deserve their distraction.
How to Discover the A Rowdy Feast Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
A Rowdy Feast Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
A Rowdy Feast Event Choices
- Abolish drinking and gambling in Camelot for a month. This will increase all your Christian and Rightful Heroes' loyalty by 1. (Requires 500 Gold)
- Turn a blind eye to the accident. This will increase all of your Tyrant Heroes' loyalty by 1. (Requires 200 Building Resources)
- Humble the knights and demand fine for the trouble. This will decrease all of your Tyrant Heroes' loyalty by 1. (Adds +300 Gold)
A Rowdy Feast Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.