The Forest with the Wandering Trails
|Related Mission:||The Beastmaster|
The Forest with the Wandering Trails is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
Only the most daring or foolish knights dares to enter the Deepwoods of the Sidhe, so I wasn't surprised when Sir Balin asked my permission for a raid into this green hell. It sounds like a hopeless, if not suicidal undertaking - but the temptation of the legendary treasures hiding in the enchanted woodland is strong, especially if I think about the upcoming battles against the beasts of Avalon.
How to Discover the The Forest with the Wandering Trails Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Main Mission: The Beastmaster.
The Forest with the Wandering Trails Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
The Forest with the Wandering Trails Event Choices
- Send out Sir Balin alone. Sir Balin will be unavailable for 1 Mission(s).
- Forbid the raid. This will decrease Sir Balin's loyalty by 2.
- Acknowledge the report with a sigh.
- Adds +20% XP for Sir Balin.
- Sir Balin suffers an injury.
- Increases Sir Balin's loyalty by 1.
The Forest with the Wandering Trails Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.