The Questing Beast
|Related Mission:||The Unseelie Court|
The Questing Beast is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
In a secluded, secret valley lives a terrifying monster: the Questing Beast. The creature have already killed plenty of knights and is preying on peasants from the nearby villages, who are not too scared to harvest the crops. According to the legend, the monster was once a fell knight, cursed for seducing a priestess of the Lady of the Lake. The Questing Beast has to suffer to eternity until a worthy challenger shows up and defeats him.
How to Discover the The Questing Beast Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Main Mission: The Unseelie Court.
The Questing Beast Event Location
- This event takes place in: Hidden Valley.
The Questing Beast Event Choices
This event will expire after completing 3 missions regardless if it's a main or side mission after it's been available.
- Order a hunt to track down and kill the accursed knight, treating him like a wild beast. Decreases all of your Rightful heroes' loyalty by 1. Adds 300 Building Resource.
- Send a knight to defeat the beast in a proper duel, breaking the eternal curse. Your chosen Hero will be unavailable for 1
After completing 1 Mission(s), the deployed hero will return. The outcome of this chained event are as follows:
Choosing Sir Kay:
- Praise Sir Kay for the victory.
- Adds +40 XP for Sir Kay.
- Increases Sir Kay's loyalty by 2.
- Increases all of your Rightful heroes' loyalty by 1.
- Adds 200 Building Resource.
The Questing Beast Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.
Sent Lady Boudicea and she failed. Returned with 20% XP and a minor injury.
This appears to require a champion