A Curse Unbroken
|Related Mission:||Cave of Shadows|
A Curse Unbroken is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
There is an accursed place in the heart of the Wasteland, wherein the forgotten past dragons and giants waged a bloody battle. The druids believe the dragons are still alive in a sense; their bones were infused with ancient magic that binds their souls to Avalon. The Picts used the bones for bloody rituals and the vengeful spirits of the dragons are still poisoning the land - even after my victory. The druids asked for my help to send a knight and to reconcile the vengeful spirits. I should choose my champion carefully; these spirits are faithful to their ancient ways.
How to Discover the A Curse Unbroken Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: Cave of Shadows.
A Curse Unbroken Event Location
- This event takes place in: Unholy Circle
A Curse Unbroken Event Choices
This event will expire after completing 3 missions regardless if it's a main or side mission after it's been available.
- Send a champion to commune with the spirits. Your chosen Hero will be available for 1 Mission(s).
- Do nothing and let the Druids handle the matter.
After completing 1 Mission(s), the deployed hero will return. The outcome of this chained event are as follows:
Choosing Lady Guinevere:
- Acknowledge the report with a proud smile.
- Adds +40% XP for Lady Guinevere.
- Increases Lady Guinevere's loyalty by 2.
- Adds +300 Building Resources.
A Curse Unbroken Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.
Sir Lucan- XP, Injury, -1 loyatly, +100 resources
Sir Kay - XP, Injury, -1 loyatly, +100 resources