The Wild Hunt Unleashed
|Related Mission:||The Return of the King|
The Wild Hunt Unleashed is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
The Wild Hunt swept through the villages and castles unexpectedly and relentlessly. When my knights arrived, the Sidhe had already vanished without a trace. Only a handful of women and children survived the bloodshed - they were probably left alive by the Sidhe to plant the seeds of fear and dissatisfaction with their harrowing stories. Such a challenge to my honor cannot go unanswered, but I must deal with the survivors before anything else.
How to Discover the The Wild Hunt Unleashed Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: The Return of the King.
The Wild Hunt Unleashed Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
The Wild Hunt Unleashed Event Choices
- Rebuild the razed settlement and vow vengeance. This will increase all of your Rightful Heroes' loyalty by 1. (Requires 300 Building Resources)
- Order a knight to silence the survivors and quell the gossip. Your chosen Hero will be unavailable for 1 Mission(s).
- Do nothing. This will decrease all of your Rightful Heroes' loyalty by 1.
The Wild Hunt Unleashed Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.