|Related Mission:||The Chosen|
New Beginning is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
Lost Carhaise was once a stronghold of the Blackthorn Council. These knights were stubbornly loyal to the Lady and the Old Faith. Alas, their arrogance proved to be their downfall as King Pellam almost wiped out the order due to a long-forgotten insult. According to the locals, a group of renegade Picts found shelter among these haunted ruins. They have broken with the bloody rites of the shamans and Morgawse, trying to return to their ancestors' honorable path. Even if their intentions are noble, their mere existence is a concern for the residents of the area and the Christian knights.
How to Discover the New Beginning Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: The Chosen.
New Beginning Event Location
- This event takes place in: Lost Carhaise
New Beginning Event Choices
This event will expire after completing 2 missions regardless if it's a main or side mission after it's been available.
- (+1 Christian) Send an ultimatum - they must leave their ancestors' path and embrace the Christian faith.
- (+1 Old Faith) Offer them protection in exchange for their ancient traditions and secrets.
New Beginning Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.