A Disrespectful Poem
|Related Mission:||The Battle of the Chasm|
A Disrespectful Poem is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
Thanks to a loyal stableboy, I've heard about a mocking poem spreading among the servants. A sarcastic - and surprisingly clever - poem about a vain knight and his ultimate defeat on the field of Camlann. Some would say my past deserves this kind of revulsion, but I'm not in the position to tolerate mockery in my own court.
How to Discover the A Disrespectful Poem Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: The Battle of the Chasm.
A Disrespectful Poem Event Location
- This event takes place in: Valley of Dusk
A Disrespectful Poem Event Choices
This event will expire after completing 2 missions regardless if it's a main or side mission after it's been available.
- (+1 Tyrant) Execute the gossiping servants. (Requires 200 Building Resources)
- (+1 Rightful) Banish the servants. (Requires 200 Building Resources)
- Ignore the insult.
A Disrespectful Poem Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.