|Related Mission:||The Gathering|
Bull-Headed Hermit is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
A monk visited my court and asked for an audience to a dispute. The sweet-spoken envoy represents a Christian order of knights, the Seraphim who want to rebuild a ruined abbey newar the Bridge of Sorrow. The only problem is a sage who lives there as a hermit and - referring to an old letter signed by the not-so-late Sir Tewelyn - rejected all offers. The Christian knights are ready to solve the problem on their own, but because of Camelot's proximity, they ask for my approval. The envoy also mentioned adequate compensation for our goodwill - which will hopefully mean gold coins.
How to Discover the Bull-Headed Hermit Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Main Mission: The Gathering.
Bull-Headed Hermit Event Location
- This event takes place in: Ruined Abbey
Bull-Headed Hermit Event Choices
This event will expire after completing 3 missions regardless if it's a main or side mission after it's been available.
- Give free rein to the Seraphim - for a good price. This increases all of your Tyrant Heroes' loyalty by 1, decreases all of your Rightful Heroes' loyalty by 1, and adds +400 Gold.
- The abbey is a consecrated land, which overwrites the will of Tewelyn. But the hermit must not be harmed. This increases all of your Christian Heroes' loyalty by 1 and Adds +200 Gold.
- Ignore the plea.
Bull-Headed Hermit Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.