|No. of Upgrades||4|
Merchant is a Building in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Merchant requires 250 Gold and 250 Building Resources for it to be unlocked. Camelot and its buildings can only be accessed in the World Map of Avalon where you choose which Mission to take and view the stats or change equipment for your Heroes. Each building within Camelot requires a certain amount of Gold and Building Resources to unlock them.
A hidden building in the shadow of the colossal ramparts, where a secretive merchant offers all kinds of rarities arriving from the various corners of the island, ranging from strange fruits or mysterious objects to legendary weapons unearthed from ruined castles.
- Required Gold: 250
- Required Building Resources: 250
- Number of available upgrades: 4
- The merchant is where you purchase and sell items such as Weapons, Armour, Trinkets, and Consumables.
Listed below are the following upgrades that can be unlocked for the Merchant:
|Caravan||750||1250||Offer refreshes more frequently|
|Tradeposts||500||1000||Item buying cost is reduced by 10%|
|Craftsmen||1000||1500||Better quality items appear in the offer|
|Newcomer Vendors||1500||500||Increases the number of available items in the offer.|
Morality Affecting the Merchant
- 18 Rightful: Unlocks the Restocking Law. All shops restock their wares faster.
- 8 Tyrant: Unlocks Tradeposts for building development. Item buying cost is reduced by 10%.
- 5 Tyrant and 5 Old Faith: Unlocks the Requisition Decree. You forcibly take items from merchants but lose out on the prices.
- 14 Tyrant and 14 Christian: Unlocks the Concession Decree. All shop prices are discounted, but the arrival of new goods will be delayed.
- 14 Rightful and 14 Christian: Unlocks the Potion of Valor Decree. An expensive, but potent concoction that will make your heroes fight harder.
Merchant Notes & Tips
- This building is featured in Early Access.