|No. of Upgrades||6|
|Court Title||Court Chandler|
Merchant is a Building in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Merchant requires 250 Gold and 250 Building Resources for it to be unlocked. Camelot and its buildings can only be accessed in the World Map of Avalon where you choose which Mission to take and view the stats or change equipment for your Heroes. Each building within Camelot requires a certain amount of Gold and Building Resources to unlock them.
A hidden building in the shadow of the colossal ramparts, where a secretive merchant offers all kinds of rarities arriving from the various corners of the island, ranging from strange fruits or mysterious objects to legendary weapons unearthed from ruined castles.
- Required Gold: 250
- Required Building Resources: 250
- Number of available upgrades: 6
- Requires the Hospice building to be unlocked first in order to rebuild the merchant's shop.
- The merchant is where you purchase and sell items such as Weapons, Armour, Trinkets, and Potions (Consumables).
Merchant Court Title
In King Arthur: Knight's Tale, your Heroes that are listed listed within the Round Table party can be given a Court Title for the Merchant Building. By doing so, a certain effect can be activated for using the Merchant's Shop. Take note that the Hero you've chosen to give the Court Title must be in the Round Table party, if you move the Hero to the Idle Party, their current Court Title will be revoked. You can place any hero you want at any given time, but it is best to look at the Trait of the hero and give them the title that best suits them.
- Court Chandler: The selling price is increased by 10%.
Listed below are the following upgrades that can be unlocked for the Merchant:
|Armoursmith||1000||1000||Every current and prospective Hero gets an extra Armour.|
Offer refreshes more frequently.
Every current and prospective Hero gets an additional +1 Armour.
Requires: Tyrant 3
Item buying cost is reduced by 10%.
Requires: Master Blacksmith
Increases the number of items in the offer after the next restock.
Better quality items, even Relics, appear after the next restock.
Morality Affecting the Merchant
- Tyrant Morality Level 3 Unlocks the Trading Levies Upgrade: Item buying cost is reduced by 10%.
Merchant Notes & Tips
- This building is featured in Early Access.
- Merchant King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, Tips, and other Trivia.