|Related Mission:||The Cauldron|
Dangerous Hunt is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
Knights are a storage breed - they crave challenge, and they require a healthy dose of it regularly. Lady Morgawse, for example, just found a dreaded Griffin to hunt down because our shared battles and struggles are clearly not enough. At least I have the rare privilege to allow or deny this nonsensical hunt; usually, they are not even asking about it.
How to Discover the Dangerous Hunt Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: The Cauldron.
Dangerous Hunt Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
Dangerous Hunt Event Choices
- Let the knight go. Lady Morgawse will be unavailable for 1 Mission(s).
- Keep the knight in Camelot.
Upon letting Lady Morgawse go for the hunt:
- Gift Lady Morgawse a new horse.
- Adds +20% XP for Lady Morgawse.
- Lady Morgawse suffers an injury.
- Increases Lady Morgawse loyalty by 1.
Dangerous Hunt Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.