|Related Mission:||The Return of the King|
Religious Frictions is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
Until recently, Kingstone was a safe haven for all faiths - maybe because everyone was occupied with Avalon's sheer survival. Now everything seems to be turning into disputes of religious overzeal. The Christians demand to celebrate Easter, while the Old Faith worshippers want to hold a feast for the Solstice of Spring - at the say day, of course. Ironically, the coming and going of seasons, the course of the Moon and stars defy human logic in Avalon. The provost of Kingstone demands Sir Mordred to pick a side.
How to Discover the Religious Frictions Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: The Return of the King.
Religious Frictions Event Location
- This event takes place in: Kingstone
Religious Frictions Event Choices
This event will expire after completing 2 missions regardless if it's a main or side mission after it's been available.
- (+1 Christian) Easter shall be celebrated.
- (+1 Old Faith) Solstice of Spring to be celebrated.
- Permit both rituals and hope for the best. This will increase all of your Rightful Heroes loyalty by 1.
Religious Frictions Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.