Prologue Event is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
This battle is over and you must make a choice. This is merely the first in the chain of decisions that will determine what kind of a leader you will be. Tell me, what will happen to Camelot?
How to Discover the Prologue Event Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Defeat Sir Tewelyn during the Prologue.
Prologue Event Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
Prologue Event Event Choices
This will be the first event that will move your values in morality and determine which path you'll take.
- (+1 Tyrant) Claim the throne and fulfill your destiny.
- (+1 Rightful) Refuse to take the throne and instead make a Round Table and take on the quest to be the protector of Camelot.
Prologue Event Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.
|King Arthur: Knight's Tale Events|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!