The Arrival of the Dean
|Related Mission:||The Haunted Forest|
The Arrival of the Dean is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
The Abbot of the Old Monastery may be uncomfortably gifted in scheming, but he could be also a worthy ally. This time he sent a newly anointed priest to Camelot, who is an excellent orator and a pragmatic mind, according to his letter of commendation. The young dean wasn't bothering me with theoretical problems, instead he immediately asked for guidance about what he should preach here.
How to Discover The Arrival of the Dean Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Main Mission: The Haunted Forest.
The Arrival of the Dean Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
The Arrival of the Dean Event Choices
- Ask for speeches about obedience and duty. This increases all of your Christian Heroes' loyalty by 1.
- (+1 Christian) Ask for fiery sermons against ancient superstition and blasphemy. This decreases all of your Old Faith Heroes' loyalty by 1.
- Ask for speeches about peace and justice. This increases all of your Rightful Heroes' loyalty by 1.
The Arrival of the Dean Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.