|Related Mission:||The Ancient Throne
The Return of the King
Order of the Seraphim
Wandering Artisan is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
A skilled artisan arrived in Camelot with his family. According to his tale, the countryside is infected with Lost Ones and marauding bandits; most skilled craftsmen are desperate for protection and peace. For a small sum of gold, he could recruit an assorted group of carpenters and blacksmiths - if I guarantee their families' safety. A fair offer all things considered, only a fool or a knight would face the horrors outside Camelot.
How to Discover the Wandering Artisan Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- (Act 1) Complete the Side Mission: The Ancient Throne.
- (Act 3) Complete the Side Mission: The Return of the King.
- (Act 4) Complete the Side Mission: Order of the Seraphim.
Wandering Artisan Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
Wandering Artisan Event Choices
- Recruit the craftsmen. This will add +300 Building Resources. (Requires 500 Gold)
- Reject the offer.
Wandering Artisan Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.