The Wild Hunt Begins
|Related Mission:||Into the Deepwood|
The Wild Hunt Begins is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
A severely injured, delirious messenger crept into Camelot. According to his confused tale, the Wild Hunt has emerged from the untamed Deepwood, and soon all of Avalon will dread the rage of the Sidhe. This is disturbing - their Wild Hunt is a bloodthirsty culling of the mortals, which has swept through Avalon several times. Camelot shall be ready to answer this threat.
How to Discover the The Wild Hunt Begins Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Main Mission: Into the Deepwood.
The Wild Hunt Begins Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
The Wild Hunt Begins Event Choices
- Send out your vassals to protect the people of Camelot. This increases all of your Heroes' loyalty by 1. (Requires 500 Gold and 250 Building Resources)
- Entrust on of your knights to wage war against the Wild Hunt. Your chosen Hero will be unavailable for 1 Mission(s).
The Wild Hunt Begins Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.