|Related Mission:||The Witch Queen|
Grim Decision is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
The Pict tribes lost the twisted guidance of Morgawse and their shamans were scattered. Some fled into the Wasteland and some are still struggling to reach the frontiers of the Deepwood of the Sidhe. The Picts are not a serious threat to Camelot at the moment, but my knights say this could be the perfect time to put an end to their reign of terror - one way or another.
How to Discover the Grim Decision Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Main Mission: The Witch Queen.
Grim Decision Event Location
- This event takes place in: Forest of Bones
Grim Decision Event Choices
This event will expire after completing 2 missions regardless if it's a main or side mission after it's been available.
- (+1 Tyrant) Eradicate the Pict threat once and for all.
- Send a hero to finish off the marauding Picts, but leave the fleeing tribes alone. Your chosen Hero will become unavailable for 1 Mission(s).
- (+1 Rightful) Offer sanctuary to the surviving tribes - if they are willing to forsake their twisted ways and serve Camelot.
Grim Decision Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.