Sir Alun, the Marauding Knight
|Related Mission:||The Horn of the Dauntless|
Sir Alun, the Marauding Knight is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
The pious priests of the St. Brendanus Cathedral made a terrible mistake after the Great Storm has struck Avalon. In utter desperation, they pleaded to a notorious robber knight to protect their island. The knight named Sir Alun and his thugs fleeced the priests and not plundering the countryside, demanding more tribute. They were smart enough not to meddle with the Knight of the Round Table, so maybe we could recruit them to our cause. Sir Alun is said to be a much feared knight in single combat, always looking for challengers - maybe a carefully selected "envoy" could convince him to serve Sir Mordred.
How to Discover the Sir Alun, the Marauding Knight Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: The Horn of the Dauntless.
Sir Alun, the Marauding Knight Event Location
- This event takes place in: St. Brendanus Cathedral
Sir Alun, the Marauding Knight Event Choices
This event will expire after completing 3 missions regardless if it's a main or side mission after it's been available.
- Send a champion to convince Sir Alun to serve you. Your chosen Hero will become unavailable for 1 Mission(s).
- Choose not to recruit Sir Alun.
After completing 1 Mission(s), the deployed hero will return. The outcome of this chained event are as follows:
Choosing Lady Guinevere:
- Demand an explanation for her defeat.
- Adds +2-% XP for Lady Guinevere.
- Lady Guinevere suffers an injury.
Sir Alun, the Marauding Knight Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.