The Wild Hunt Approaches
|Related Mission:||The Artificer|
The Wild Hunt Approaches is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
My knights wandering the forests sent word that the Wild Hunt is riding towards one of my villages, which could be the perfect opportunity to take revenge on the Sidhe. The Wild Hunt will only disband at the death of their Huntmaster, a cursed champion who is almost immortal as the incarnation of the Hunt. Still, an open battle against the Wild Hunt could save the surrounding villages. On the other hand, I could use a less chivalrous tactic - cruel times call for cruel measures.
How to Discover the The Wild Hunt Approaches Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: The Artificer.
The Wild Hunt Approaches Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
The Wild Hunt Approaches Event Choices
- Use the settlement as a bait and ambush the Wild Hunt with your vassals. This will decrease all of your Rightful Heroes' loyalty by 1. (Requires 300 Gold)
- Send a knight against the Sidhe. Your chosen Hero will be unavailable for 1 Mission(s).
- Ask the druids to surround the nearby settlements with protective wards. This will increase all of your Old Faith Heroes loyalty by1 and decrease all of your Christian Heroes' by 1. (Requires 300 Gold)
After completing 1 Mission(s), Sir Balin will return. The outcome of this chained event are as follows:
- Compliment Sir Balin for the great victory.
- Adds +40% XP for Sir Balin.
- Increases Sir Balin's loyalty by 2.
The Wild Hunt Approaches Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.
Sir Lanselot - Win