Official King Arthur Knight's Tale Wiki Guide: Classes, Heroes, Skills, Magic Camelot, Enemies, and more! Full King Arthur Knights Tale Builds and Guides on Weapons, Armor, Items, Enemies, and Walkthrough.
King Arthur: Knight's Tale Wiki Guide
King Arthur: Knight's Tale Wiki Guide is a compendium of guides for King Arthur: Knight's Tale that includes information regarding Heroes, Skills, Weapons, Armor, Trinkets, Camelot, and relevant information on Bosses, Locations, Builds, and more. King Arthur: Knight's Tale is a unique hybrid between turn-based tactical games and traditional, character-centric RPGs. Knight's Tale is a modern retelling of a classic Arthurian mythology story filtered through the dark fantasy tropes, a twist on the traditional tales of chivalry.
About King Arthur: Knight's Tale
You are Sir Mordred, the nemesis of King Arthur, the former black knight of the grim tales. You killed King Arthur, but with his dying breath, he struck you down. You both died – and yet, you both live. The Lady of the Lake, the ruler of the mystical island of Avalon brought you back to end a true nightmare. She wants you to go on a knightly quest. She wants you to finish what you have begun. Kill King Arthur – or whatever he has become after she took his dying vessel to Avalon.
Experience diverse battle maps where you can control the battleground, learn about your enemies, and choose from more than 30 heroes from 5 diverse classes that you can issue commands to. The Heroes that are a part of the round table features a complex system of character progression and each has a distinct personality that may or may not question their loyalty to you. In a Knight's Tale, you and your comrades will explore a land that is full of nightmares as you try to uncover a terrible force in Avalon and rebuild Camelot for those who are in dire need.
King Arthur: Knight's Tale Gameplay
King Arthur: Knight’s Tale is a Role-playing Tactical Game - a unique hybrid between turn-based tactical games (like X-Com) and traditional, character-centric RPGs. Knight's Tale is a modern retelling of a classic Arthurian mythology story filtered through the dark fantasy tropes, a twist on the traditional tales of chivalry. The story campaign puts a huge emphasis on moral choices, which have significant consequences in a rogue-lite structure, adding extra tension to the tactical and management decisions.
- Your Fights: Control a small team of heroes and fight grueling, but satisfying battles with a deeply engaging, tactical turn-based combat system.
- Your Heroes: No one can face the nightmare alone - gather an army of loyal knights, settle disputes, and forge your own path.
- Your Kingdom: Forge your kingdom with steel and faith - restore the order and bring an end to the nightmare unleashed in Avalon.
- Your Legend: Whatever you do, you will shape your legend, but all your choices will have severe consequences.
- Beyond the Legend: Witness the Arthurian legend like you never have before - rich in content and presented with the highest graphical fidelity to date.
King Arthur: Knight's Tale Release
King Arthur: Knight's Tale is available for PC, PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X, and the official release date of the game is currently unknown. However, the Early Access version of the game is available on PC via Steam and it is scheduled to release on January 26, 2020. Take note that the Early Access version of the game is not complete and may or may not change further.
- Official Release Date: TBC
- Early Access Release Date: January 26, 2020. (PC via Steam)