Fair in Camelot
|Related Mission:||Thistlewood Ruins|
Fair in Camelot is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
Lady Dindraine was always beloved by the commoners and the nobles alike - a rare example among my knights. Asking my support to hold a fair in Camelot is also an excellent idea, coming from this gallant knight, though a suspicious woul would say such degree of popularity should be reserved to the king and the king alone."
How to Discover the Fair in Camelot Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Side Mission: Thistlewood Ruins.
Fair in Camelot Event Location
- This event takes place in: Camelot
Fair in Camelot Event Choices
- Support the fair. This will increase Lady Dindraine's loyalty by 3. (Requires 200 Building Resources)
- Reject the idea. This will decrease Lady Dindraine's loyalty by 2.
- Bolster the fair with a royal tourney. This will increase all of your Heroes' loyalty by 1. (Requires 500 Gold and 200 Building Resources)
Fair in Camelot Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!