A Matter of Faith
|Related Mission:||The Fisher King|
A Matter of Faith is an Event in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Completing these events can yield special bonuses and rewards and the choices you make will ultimately affect certain features like the Morality Chart and the loyalty for the heroes that have joined the Round Table, some choices grants bonuses and some have consequences.
Making justice in the matter of faith is the most futile and ungrateful task for a king. This time I couldn't avoid it; my vassals almost ambushed me about the burial rituals used in Camelot. As a practical man, I don't think that this would be our most urgent dilemma right now, but it would be a mistake to dismiss my knights as some of them are still dreaming about eternal life and a forgiving God. Or Gods.
How to Discover the A Matter of Faith Event
A player must meet these conditions in order to trigger this event:
- Complete the Main Mission: The Fisher King.
A Matter of Faith Event Location
- This event takes place in: Old Monastery
A Matter of Faith Event Choices
This event will expire after completing 2 missions regardless if it's a main or side mission after it's been available.
- (+1 Christian) Let the dead rest in hallowed ground. This will decrease all of your Old Faith Heroes' loyalty by 1.
- (+1 Old Faith) Use the funeral pyres of the Old Faith. This will decrease all of your Christian Heroes' loyalty by 1.
- (+1 Rightful) Every knight will be buried according to his or her faith.
A Matter of Faith Event Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia goes here.