Sir Balin is a Hero (Character) in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Heroes are the recruitable and playable characters in the game. In King Arthur: Knight's Tale, players can choose from more than 30 Heroes of 6 diverse classes to assemble an efficient team and to combine hundreds of skills and artifacts. Gather your own Knights of the Round Table and send them on knightly quests.
Sir Balin Information
- Class: Vanguard
- Morality: Tyrant - Christian
- Traits: Baptized, Unpopular
- Vitality: 36
- Hit Points: 37
- Armor: 3
- Action Points: 8
- Base Damage: 7 - 7
- Block: 0%
- Physical Resistance: 0%
- Mental Resistance: 0%
- Injury Counter: 1
- Curse Counter: 1
Sir Balin Skills
- Strike:Deal 75% damage to an adjacent enemy two times.
- Bear Trap: Places a Hidden trap on an empty tile. Trap deals 100% damage and causes Slow for 1 turn(s). The Vanguard can have 5 active traps.
- Subtle: Enemies get a 1 tile range penalty to spotting the Vanguard.
- Master of Traps: +1 range to Trap skills.
- Scout:Detects enemy traps in tiles equal to the Perception stats. Gains 1 Movement AP each turn. +1 Perception.
- Low Profile: Enemies prioritize any other targets in their range over the Vanguard and completely ignore the Hero farther than 6 tiles away.
- Counter Attack: The Hero responds to every frontal attack received with a Strike.
- T2 Skills
- T3 Skills
How to Recruit Sir Balin
- The party encounters Sir Balin during the 3rd Mission, Bridge of Sorrow (Mission). Sir Balin and his brother Sir Balan will first quarrel over the fortress as their rightful inheritance, until Sir Mordred puts an end to the fight. Sir Balin will then grant the party permission to cross the bridge in exchange for their help in clearing swarms of the dead. At the end of the mission, Sir Mordred will be presented with three choices: Rewar Sir Balin for clearing the dead with the fortress, claim the fortress for yourself by ordering both brothers to obey you, or pass on the fortress to Sir Balan as per his father's will. Sir Balin will be officially recruited into the party should the player select option one or two.
Sir Balin Biography
Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia