Deals 100% Weapon Damage to 2 Adjacent Enemies. Target them separately.
Cooldown: 1 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 4
Flurry is a Defender Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Defender, Vanguard, Vanguard
- Skill Type: Melee
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Flurry List of Masteries
- Armour Breaker: Flurry gains +30% Armour Breaking.
- Zestful Flurry: Gain 1 AP when killling a unit with Flurry.
- Dismemberment: +15% Weapon Damage for Flurry.
- Extended Flurry: Flurry can target 1 additional Enemy.
How to Unlock Flurry
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Flurry is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Mordred, Lady Boudicea.
Flurry Notes & Tips
- Flurry King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!