+20% Weapon Damage.
Monster Hunter is a Defender Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Monster Hunter Information
Monster Hunter List of Masteries
- Sidhe Slayer: +10% Weapon Damage against Seelie and Unseelie.
- Lost Slayer: +10% Weapon Damage against the Lost.
- Fomori Slayer: +10% Weapon Damage against Fomorians.
- Fleet-Footed: The Hero gains +1 Movement AP.
How to Unlock Monster Hunter
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Monster Hunter is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: __hero__
Monster Hunter Notes & Tips
- Monster Hunter King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!