Runs an Enemy and tackles them, dealing 50% Weapon Damage and causing Knockdown.
Cooldown: 3 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 1
Shield Charge is a Defender Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Shield Charge Information
- Class: Defender
- Skill Type: Melee
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Shield Charge List of Masteries
- Shield Spikes: +25% Weapon Damage for Shield Charge.
- Weighed Charge: Shield Charge's Cooldown is reduced by 1 Turn(s).
- Extended Charge: Shield Charge's Range is increased by 2 Tiles.
- Momentum: If Shield Charge kills a Unit, its Cooldown instantly resets.
How to Unlock Shield Charge
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Shield Charge is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Mordred, Sir Pelleas
Shield Charge Notes & Tips
- A Knocked Down unit is Knocked Back (pushed 1 Tile(s) away from the attacking unit) first, and then sent to the ground, and it will stand at the beginning of their turn with 50% less AP;
- If the pushing tile(s) is unaccessible because of a wall, an obstraction or another unit is standing into it, the targeted unit won't be knocked back and will just be sent to the ground instead. This is particularly useful if you want to keep melee range between you and the target;
- Knocked Down units take increased damage from all attacks.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!