Adjacent Allies gain +1 AP until the end of their Turn.
Cooldown: 3 Turn(s)
Range: Self, Allies
AP Cost: 6
Encouragement is a Defender Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Defender, Vanguard
- Skill Type: Support, Self, Allies
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Encouragement List of Masteries
- The Lord's Will
- Rosary Prayer
- The Lord's Wrath
- Swift Justice
How to Unlock Encouragement
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Encouragement is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Percivale, Lady Boudicea
Encouragement Notes & Tips
- Encouragement King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.