Select an Enemy within Range and Line of Sight, then choose additional Enemies within 4 Tiles from the primary Target (up to 3 total Targets).
All Targets suffer 100% Weapon Damage.
Cooldown: 4 Turn(s).
AP Cost: 6
Chain Lightning is a Defender Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Chain Lightning Information
- Class: Defender
- Skill Type: Ranged, Spell, Lightning
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Chain Lightning List of Masteries
- Fulgurous Whip: Can choose +1 Targets for Chain Lightning.
- Swift Bolt: The AP Cost of Chain Lightning is reduced by 2.
- Electric Power: +20% Weapon Damage for Chain Lightning.
- Scourge of Mordred: Chain Lightning causes Shock.
How to Unlock Chain Lightning
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Chain Lightning is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Mordred, Lady Morgawse
Chain Lightning Notes & Tips
- Shock: 25% less AP for the Duration. 50% less if the Unit has Armour.