Causes 20% Vulnerability to the target for 1 Turn(s).
Cooldown: 2 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 2
Cast Stigma is a Defender Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Cast Stigma Information
- Class: Defender, Arcanist
- Skill Type: Ranged, Spell, Hex
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Cast Stigma List of Masteries
- Stigma of Dishonor: Stigma causes +10% Vulnerability.
- Lasting Stigma: Stigma lasts for +1 Turn(s).
- Wasting Sign: The target also loses 1 Armour. The amount of Armour lost increases by 1 every 4 Levels.
- Mind Shackle: Cast Stigma's AP cost is reduced by 1.
How to Unlock Cast Stigma
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Cast Stigma is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Mordred
Cast Stigma Notes & Tips
- Mind Shackle allows Cast Stigma to be chained with Thunderbolt at the base cost of 6 AP. This is a very effective combo, which can damage up to 6 Armour over the true damage, further applying Vulnerability with Stigma of Dishonor. Eventually, you can also Stun the target for 1 AP cost increase, thanks to the Thunderblast mastery for Thunderbolt.