Regain X HP for each hit. The amount of HP regained increases by 1 every 4 Levels.
Unyielding is a Defender Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Unyielding List of Masteries
- Endurance: +10% Vitality from Accessories and Trinkets.
- Extra HP: +5% HP from Armour Sigils.
- Physical Resistance: +15% Physical Debuff Resist.
- Ruthlessness: Regain 2 HP for each kill. The amount of HP regained increases by 1 every 4 Levels.
How to Unlock Unyielding
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Unyielding is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Mordred
Unyielding Notes & Tips
- HP gains from Unyielding and Ruthlessness work with the "Regain 1 Armour for every 10 HP regained from any source" equipment's effect.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!