Sir Mordred is a Hero (Character) in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Heroes are the recruitable and playable characters in the game. In King Arthur: Knight's Tale, players can choose from more than 30 Heroes of 6 diverse classes to assemble an efficient team and to combine hundreds of skills and artifacts. Gather your own Knights of the Round Table and send them on knightly quests.
Sir Mordred: nemeis to some, savvior to others, the true hero of this kinghtly tale.
Sir Mordred Information
- Class: Defender
- Morality: Neutral
- Traits: ???
- Vitality: 20
- Hit Points: 42
- Armour: 5
- Action Points: 7
- Base Damage: 6-8
- Block: 30%
- Physical Resistance: 0%
- Mental Resistance: 0%
- Injury Counter: 2
- Curse Counter: 2
Sir Mordred Skills
- Strike: Deals 100% damage to an adjacent enemy.
- Toughness: Restore 1 HP at the start of every turn.
- Cast Stigma: Causes 20% Vulnerability to target for 1 turn(s).
- Armourer: +25 HP from Armour type items.
- Strong Willed: +20 Mental Resistance
- DoT Resistance: Every DoT affects the Hero for 1 less turn (cannot be reduced below 1 turn).
- Robust: Vitality is increased by 3.
- T2 Skills
- T3 Skills
Sir Mordred Biography
Sir Mordred was one of the greatest knights of the Round Table, smart, relentless, and dedicated. Eventually, becoming the nemesis of King Arthur, destined to battle the Once and Future King in their final duel at the Battle of Camlann. His increasing conflicts with Arthur earned him the title of a traitor on behalf of his fellow knights who remained faithful to Camelot.
It is true that Mordred always had a reputation of a black knight, a ruthless, grim warrior who never suffered fools easily and his relentless actions were always far from the knightly deeds praised by the troubadours, but he always kept the interests of the realm in sight. In the last battle for Britannia, Sir Mordred and King Arthur finally clashed in a furious battle, and in a savage duel, they both struck a killing blow. However, even after their fall, their fate is still intertwined here in the otherwordly island of Avalon.
Notes & Tips
- Sir Mordred is one of the featured heroes in Early Access.