Deals 150% Weapon Damage to an Adjacent Enemy and 50% to every Enemy Adjacent with them.
Cooldown: 3 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 6
Immolation is a Defender Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Defender
- Skill Type: Melee
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
- Unique skill of Sir Percivale
Immolation List of Masteries
- Mastery Name 1
- Mastery Name 2
- Mastery Name 3
- Mastery Name 4
How to Unlock Immolation
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Immolation is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Percivale
Immolation Notes & Tips
- Immolation King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!