The Hero gains X Temporary HP for 1 Turn.
The amount of Temporary HP increases by 2 per Level.
Cooldown: 4 turn(s)
AP Cost: 2
Recuperate is a Defender Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Defender
- Skill Type: Active
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Recuperate List of Masteries
- Regain Armour: The Hero gains +1 Armour for the Duration of Recuperate. The amount of Armour gained increases by 1 every 3 Levels.
- Bolster: +1 Temporary HP for Recuperate. The amount of Temporary HP is increased by 1 per Level.
- Steel Resolve: The Hero gains +30% Mental Debuff Resist for the Duration of Recuperate.
- Benediction: Recuperate's Duration lasts for +1 Turn(s).
How to Unlock Recuperate
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Recuperate is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Mordred
Recuperate Notes & Tips
- Recuperate King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!