Block is increased by 5%.
Shield Block is a Defender Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Shield Block Information
Shield Block List of Masteries
- Shield Superiority: +5% Block while Outnumbered.
- Flank Defense: The Hero can Block Flanking Attacks for 50% Block efficiency.
- Stalwart Defender: +5% Block at full HP. Bonus decreases with HP loss to zero at 0 HP.
- First Strike: The Damage suffered from the first Attack of each Enemy in an Encounter is reduced by 100%, if the Attack was Blocked.
How to Unlock Shield Block
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Shield Block is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Mordred
Shield Block Notes & Tips
- Shield Block King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.