Deals x% Weapon Damage to every Unit in a 3 Ties wide Area.
Cooldown: 1 or 4 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 4
Cleave is a Defender Skill and Champion Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
- Class: Defender, Champion
- Skill Type: Melee, Area
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Cleave List of Masteries
- Bleeder: Cleave causes Bleeding for 1 Turn(s).
- Severing Blow: Cleave deals +20% Weapon Damage in its centre.
- Momentum (Cleave): +15% Weapon Damage for Cleave.
- Hack and Slash: Cleave causes Knockback.
How to Unlock Cleave
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Cleave is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Mordred, Sir Kay, Sir Balan, Sir Lanval, Red Knight.
Cleave Notes & Tips
- Cleave's Weapon Damage scales differently between Champion and Defender.
- Sir Mordred's Cleave deals 120% Weapon Damage, instead of 75%;
- Red Knight's Cleave deals 120% Weapon Damage, instead of 75%.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!