Target starts Bleeding and deals -30% less Damage for 2 Turn(s).
Bleeding: Suffers 25% Damage at the start of their Turn and after every Action.
Cooldown: 3 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 4
Blood Hex is an Arcanist Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Blood Hex Information
- Class: Arcanist, Champion
- Skill Type: Ranged, Spell, Hex
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Blood Hex List of Masteries
- Hemophilia: The target's Constitution is reduced by 30% during the effect of Blood Hex.
- Short Syllables: Blood Hex's Cooldown is reduced by 1 Turn(s).
- Bad Blood: Blood Hex's Duration is increased by 1 Turn(s).
- Black Blood: +50% Hex Intensity for Blood Hex.
How to Unlock Blood Hex
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Blood Hex is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Ector
Blood Hex Notes & Tips
- Blood Hex King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.