Target is Slowed for 2 Turn(s).
Slow: Movement costs 100% more AP.
Cooldown: 2 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 2
Slowing Hex is an Arcanist Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Slowing Hex Information
- Class: Arcanist
- Skill Type: Ranged, Spell, Hex
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Slowing Hex List of Masteries
- Witchcraft: Slowing Hex's AP Cost is reduced by 1.
- Vulnerability: Slowing Hex causes 20% Vulnerability during its duration.
- Fatigue: Slowing Hex's Duration is increased by 1 Turn(s)
- Mass Hex: Slowing Hex now affects every Unit in an Area of 3x3, but its Hex Intensity is reduced by 40%.
How to Unlock Slowing Hex
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Slowing Hex is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Ector
Slowing Hex Notes & Tips
- Slowing Hex King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.