Decrease the AP cost of the first Hex Spell cast in every turn by 1.
Quick Curse is an Arcanist Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Quick Curse Information
- Class: Arcanist
- Skill Type: Passive
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: n/a
- Unique Skill for Sir Dagonet
Quick Curse List of Masteries
- This passive skill does not have any Masteries.
How to Unlock Quick Curse
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Quick Curse is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Dagonet
Quick Curse Notes & Tips
- Quick Curse King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!