Deals 20% Weapon Damage to every Unit in Area of 3x3 Tiles and desecrates the ground for 2 Turns.
Units on the desecrated ground suffer 20% Weapon damage at the start of their turns and for each Tiles of movement they make.
Cooldown: 3 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 5
Desecrated Ground is an Arcanist Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Desecrated Ground Information
- Class: Arcanist
- Skill Type: Spell, Ranged
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
- Unique Skill for Sir Dagonet.
Desecrated Ground List of Masteries
- Mastery Name 1
- Mastery Name 2
- Mastery Name 3
- Mastery Name 4
How to Unlock Desecrated Ground
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Desecrated Ground is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Dagonet
Desecrated Ground Notes & Tips
- Desecrated Ground King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.