Deals 70% Weapon Damage to every Unit in an Area of 3x3 Tiles.
Cooldown: 3 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 5
Fire Blast is an Arcanist Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Fire Blast Information
- Class: Arcanist
- Skill Type: Ranged, Spell, Fire
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Fire Blast List of Masteries
- Earth Scorcher: Fire Blast ignites the ground for 2 Turn(s). Any unit that moves in this Area suffers 20% Weapon Damage for each Tile traveled.
- Firestarter: Fire Blast causes Burning for 2 Turn(s).
- Conflagration: Fire Blast's AP Cost is reduced by 1.
- Searing Impact: Fire Blast deals +50% Weapon Damage in its centre.
How to Unlock Fire Blast
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Fire Blast is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Ector
Fire Blast Notes & Tips
- Fire Blast King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.