Master of Hexes
+25% Hex Intensity.
Master of Hexes is an Arcanist Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Master of Hexes Information
Master of Hexes List of Masteries
- Ancestral Hex: +20% Hex Intensity.
- Corrupt Armour: Enemies affected by any Hex have their Armour reduced by 2.
- Quick Casting: The AP Cost of Hexes is reduced by 1.
- Power of Hexes: The Hero's Weapon Damage is increased by 5% for every active Hex.
How to Unlock Master of Hexes
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Master of Hexes is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Ector
Master of Hexes Notes & Tips
- Master of Hexes King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.