The Hero deals 10% more Weapon Damage.
Extra Damage is an Arcanist Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Extra Damage Information
- Class: Arcanist
- Skill Type: Passive
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: n/a
Extra Damage List of Masteries
- This passive skill does not have any Masteries.
How to Unlock Extra Damage
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Extra Damage is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Ector
Extra Damage Notes & Tips
- Extra Damage King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!