Deals 100% Weapon Damage and Knocks Back every units in a 3 tiles wide area.
Knockback: Push the Target 1 Tile(s) away from the attacking unit.
Cooldown: 2 Turn(s)
AP Cost: 5
Force Cleave is an Arcanist Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Force Cleave Information
- Class: Arcanist
- Skill Type: Melee
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
- Unique Skill for the Faerie Knight.
Force Cleave List of Masteries
- Mastery Name 1
- Mastery Name 2
- Mastery Name 3
- Mastery Name 4
How to Unlock Force Cleave
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Force Cleave is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Faerie Knight
Force Cleave Notes & Tips
- Force Cleave King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
|King Arthur: Knight's Tale Arcanist Skills|