Gains 1 Movement AP at the beginning of each Turn for every active Hex.
Terror Wings is an Arcanist Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Terror Wings Information
- Class: Arcanist
- Skill Type: Passive
- Skill Category: Passive Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: n/a
Terror Wings List of Masteries
- This passive skill does not have any Masteries.
How to Unlock Terror Wings
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Terror Wings is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Ector
Terror Wings Notes & Tips
- Terror Wings King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!