Ranged Spell that deals 100% Weapon Damage and Knocks Back the Target.
Knockback: Push the Target 1 Tile(s) away from the attacking unit.
AP Cost: 6
Force Bolt is an Arcanist Skill in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Active Skills are various actions that are used in combat, an active skill can either used as an offensive tactic to damage and inflict negative status ailments against Enemies or it can also be used to support yourself and your allies such as recovering HP or providing buffs and different effects. Passive Skills, on the other hand, grant permanent buffs and effects to the hero's stats and overall performance.
Force Bolt Information
- Class: Arcanist
- Skill Type: Ranged, Spell
- Skill Category: Active Skill
- SP Cost: 2
- Number of Masteries: 4
Force Bolt List of Masteries
- Piercing Bolt: Force Bolt gains +10% Armour Breaking.
- Damned Prey: Force Bolt deals +20% Weapon Damage to targets affected by any Hex.
- Mindgame: The Hero gains 1 AP when killing an Enemy with Force Bolt.
- Multiple Targets: Force Bolt fires 3 missiles instead of 1, but each one deals 34% Weapon Damage. These missiles can be targeted individually.
How to Unlock Force Bolt
To find the skills, click on the portrait of the Hero (Character) in the World Map.
- This skill requires 2 SP (Skill Points) for it to be unlocked.
- Force Bolt is a skill that can be found under the Heroes: Sir Ector
Force Bolt Notes & Tips
- Force Bolt King Arthur: Knight's Tale Notes, tips, and other trivia.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!